March 11, 2013

The Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Project

This is my collaboration to The Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Project, a website that gathers the work of 150 illustrators from all over the world. Each illustrator was commissioned one part of the Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

I had to illustrate the part where the White Rabbit runs away terrified and throws his fan and white kid gloves, after seeing giant Alice (who has drunk the content of the bottle that made her grow). You may see my illustration here.


I specially thank my friend Sara (who's an amazing illustrator) who told me about the project. You may also see her contribution here.

The book with all of the illustrations will be published soon.



Some details.








The process.






5 comments:

Bonita del Norte said...

Brenda!!! Estás mejorando increíblemente!!! Me encantaaaaaa!!!!! Te envidio!!! Qué guay!!!

barahona said...

Wooo! que bonito!! :)

TITO said...

Enhorabuena Brenda me encanta....como siempre en tu linea....es adorable!!!! jejejeje
un abrazo.
Alberto

Brenda Figueroa Illustration said...

¡Chicos, muchas gracias por visitar mi blog y sobre todo por sus comentarios! Un abrazote!!!

veronikch said...

ME encanta los detalles... Fantástico, como todo lo que haces...